5.14.2010

Some Music Link Suggestions

I am desperate for 2 things on a daily basis:
1. To find new music that gives me joy
2. To have a decent playlist going in the background while I am working.

I discovered this amazing radio station from AOL Radio.
I have yet to try out their other categories, I do know that the Indie Rock Mix is amazing. I have found some amazing artists, too much to keep track of even!!

Indie Rock Mix: Listen HERE

Do you ever hear a song on a movie that you LOVE but you really want to know who sings it?  Well there is an awesome blog called Reel Soundtrack that gives you the complete list along with each scene the song is in!  Its pretty amazing.

Reel Soundtrack


Both links are included under my music link suggestions here on the main blog page....Have any suggestions of your own? COMMENT!



~Reyne

No comments: