6.19.2011

Summer Ambience

Here is a little mix of songs that just FEEL like summer to me. This is just one of the many "SUMMER" themed playlists I will publish this summer season.

Remember my taste is random so some of my choices might not be a good fit for you, feel free to move on to next song in my list. =) Happy listening!
~Reyne


1. "Jilted Lovers" by The Naked and Famous
This ENTIRE ALBUM is amazing! I am currently obsessed.


2. "Baptism" by Crystal Castles
I just want to DANCE.


3."Tonight" by Lykke Li
I love her.



4. "So Insane" by Discovery
Feels like a fun party song. Listen all the way through, it grows on you.


5. "Elements" by A Fine Frenzy
So Pretty.


6. "Icarus" by Winter Hinterland
PERFECT summer song! LOVE this.


7. "Heartless (COVER)" performed by Dia Frampton
I am addicted to watching The Voice on NBC and this artist is amazing. Also, I recently discovered tonight that this is Dia as in "Meg & Dia"! Not sure if you have heard them but they have some good stuff I will most likely mention this summer. I read on her bio that she has been working independently to produce music so hopefully this show will ignite her career. Her rendition of Heartless was so creative and she has an amazing voice.
Watch the live performance.


8. "Angels" by Owl City
I heart Owl City.

No comments: