11.24.2009

Thankful Playlist

I am thankful for all that I have. God has blessed me with many amazing people whom constantly surround me with all the LOVE I need. I am also thankful for the music that calms my soul, adds a special moment to my day. Go relax to these tunes!

I have created a playlist on Grooveshark for this particular post.  It is easy to set up an account and you can just hit play.  :)  Search: I'm thankful for and then click the playlists tab, it should say by reynemw.  Let me know if you have any problems. You can also search me: reynemw and look at all of my playlists. I make one for every post.

1. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (Swell Season)--"Falling Slowly
From the movie "Once" and incredibly touching.


2. Brand New--"Tautou"
Interesting video, but awesome nonetheless


3. Copeland--"Testing the Strong Ones"
This video is NOT by Copeland, but the song is. I just wanted you to be able to listen :)


4. This Providence--"Catching my Breath"
I am totally falling in love with them!


5. LIGHTS--"Ice"
She is amazing!


6. Snow Patrol--"Open Your Eyes"
Watch VIDEO Here
You tube wouldn't let me embed it, beautiful!

7. Owl City "Tip of the Iceberg"
One of my absolute favorite songs right now, perfect winter song. :)


8. Further Seems Forever--"Snowbirds and Townies"
Watch video HERE
This is from the album "The Moon Is Down" (one of my all time fave albums). I love the song and the video. They are now broken up and every album they recorded had a different lead singer. This song it is Chris Carraba (most commonly known as Dashboard Confessional)...he is amazing on this album, trust me!


I am going to go ahead and end it there.  Hope you enjoyed it, I know it was kind of random but that is how I choose my songs ha ha ha...I just go with it!

No comments: