11.20.2009

so much to choose from playlist

I started posting a lot of music suggestions on Facebook, one of my friends commented that I should be hired as a music encourager.  Thanks Bev, I thought that was a good idea.  I decided that it could be fun to just start writing about the music I love and maybe it could help someone else like it helps me.
Let me know if you like it!

Generally I get very overwhelmed when I go to decided what to listen to, there is so much to choose from!!
I am just going to start with some stuff that I have discovered recently.  One website that has been very helpful to me is Grooveshark.  You can create playlists, choose from an amazing variety, listen to the entire song, and upload a library to share.  As you are listening they provide a link for you to download the MP3 on ITUNES or AMAZON.  This will be a very helpful way for you to check out some of my suggestions.

I have created a playlist on Grooveshark for this particular post.  It is easy to set up an account and you can just hit play.  :)  Search: so much to choose from and then click the playlists tab, it should say by reynemw.  Let me know if you have any problems. You can also search me: reynemw and look at all of my playlists. I make one for every post.

1.  Arcade Fire--"Wake Up"
Arcade Fire on myspace

Featured in the amazing Where The Wild Things are trailer...


2. Taylor Swift-- "Breathe"
Featuring Colbie Caillat


3. The Watson Twins--"Only You"
check them out on myspace
Beautiful and talented identical twins. I had the pleasure of seeing them with Joshua Radin. And they have a pretty sweet last name. :)


4. Rookie of Year-- "Summer"
check them out on myspace
I can't get enough of them! They just came out with a new album this week, check it out!


5. Grizzly Bear---"Slow Life"
check them out on myspace
Yes it's on the New Moon Soundtrack but I just fell in love with the song!  It is often on repeat, AMAZING!



That's all I have for now, well I have lots more but I need to get organized. I know most of it was pretty mellow, good for background work music.  :)
Check back soon!  YOU ROCK!

No comments: