2.02.2010

Secondhand Ears

This playlist is for some of my personal favorite COVERS!
I like hearing music from all perspectives.
I really do listen to most of these songs daily...Enjoy!

*WARNING* If you don't really like music with screaming - then avoid the covers marked with **

1) **Poker Face (Lady GaGa cover) - Of Mice & Men

2) **Kiss Me Thru the Phone (Soulja Boy cover) - A Midsky Surrender

3) ** Lollipop (Lil' Wayne cover) - Framing Hanley
The original music video as a 2:30 introduction...so I put this video instead.

4) Make Love In This Club (Usher cover) - The Summer Set

5) Let Go (Frou Frou cover) - Boys Like Girls

6) White Horse (Taylor Swift cover) - Stephen Jerzak
I really like this one.
When you listen to the lyrics Stephen changed them a bit, they are from a guys point of view.

7) **Over My Head (Cable Car) (The Fray cover) - A Day To Remember

8) Ice Box (Omarion cover) - There For Tomorrow
9) ** Toxic (Britney Spears cover) - A Static Lullaby

10) Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston cover) - Bayside

11) I Kissed a Girl (Katy Perry cover) - Attack Attack!
Okay there is a bit of screaming in it...I didn't mark this one because it wasn't full on like the others.

12) Tattoo, No One, Where Is The Love (mix/cover) - Boyce Avenue
So this one is a mix of three songs:
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
No One - Alicia Keys
Where Is The Love - The Black Eyed Peas

13) Heartless (Kayne West cover) - The Fray

14) Everything I Do (I Do It For You) (Bryan Adams cover) - New Found Glory

15) No Air (Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown cover) - Lea Michele & Cory Monteith
Yes, this is from the tv show Glee.

16) Breathe (Taylor Swift cover) - Stephen Jerzak
The version on my computer is of better quality, sorry!


I have sooo many more covers, but I'll save those for another time.
Love love love.

2 comments:

reynemw said...

Super cool! I like the neat title. :) I need to start doing this too, but make sure that at the stop you sign the post with your name so people know that it is from you. :) LOVES.

reynemw said...

I meant to say "at the top" and NOT "at the stop" lol!