2.01.2010

Working Music (for soothing background noise) Playlist

Happy first day of February! I am amazed how fast Jan went by! So here is quick blurb on what I have been listening to today. I have discovered some really awesome stuff...if you are ever working on a project this is great background music!

On GROOVESHARK I created a playlist called AWESOME!!!! and my username is reynemw.  You will find all of the albums I mention here.

Take a bite of something different.....

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."
--Carol Burnett--

1. Silversun Pickups
I was listening to their SWOON album today...I love it!


2. Metric
New love. :) Check out the album FANTASIES.




3. Bat For Lashes
Her voice is absolutely beautiful!

Check out the album TWO SUNS.

Sleep Alone  &  Daniel

4. Grizzly Bear
Check out the album VECKATIMEST.

Strange video but just listen to the song the entire way through....



5. Bon Iver
Relaxing sound....takes me to another place entirely.

Check out the album For Emma, Forever Ago

6. Iron and Wine

1 comment:

jordman said...

hey nice blog!

like the tunes, specially iron and wine, always good to work to.

i just wanted to say when i do hw i put on some post-rock stuff, like bedhead or american analog set.
some good stuff is also mogwai, explosions in the sky, the album leaf and kenoma. good instrumental stuff

thanks for sharing