4.27.2010

Acoustic

Some of my favorite acoustic songs.
I love hearing acoustic versions of my favorite songs.
Or simply just finding good acoustic genre songs.
I marked the ones that are the acoustic versions,
so if you want it you'll know to download the acoustic version.
I have so many I'll have to make a part two.

I hope you enjoy.
Rebecca.


1] Baby You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek [acoustic] - Chiodos
After two years, I can still listen to this song on repeat.

2] Don't Be So Hard [acoustic] - The Audition

3] The Taste, The Touch [acoustic] - Asteria

4] This Is For Keeps - The Spill Canvas

5] I Can Barely Breathe [acoustic] - Just Surrender

6] Pages [acoustic] - There For Tomorrow

7] Love Maker [acoustic] - Saosin

8] One Hundred Times [acoustic] - Hit The Lights

9] Who Am I To Say - Hope

10] Three Cheers For Five Years [acoustic] - Mayday Parade

11] Take Cover [acoustic] - Acceptance

12] In Coma [acoustic] - Dead Poetic
I have been in love with Dead Poetic since I was 15, they never get old.

13] Giving It Away [acoustic piano] - Mae

14] She Is Love [acoustic] - Parachute

15] Apology [acoustic] - Alesana

16] Thunder [acoustic] - BoysLikeGirls
I could careless about the video, but it was the best version of the song I could find.

17] The Ponytail Parade [acoustic piano] - Emery

18] Mockingbird [ft. Kayla Hurs] - Chase Coy

19] Leave Your Bullets At The Door - Luke Pickett
When I travel to London, I want to see him live.

20] A Day Late [acoustic] - Anberlin

21] A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz

22] Whatcha Say [acoustic piano] - Jason Derulo

No comments: