4.30.2010

Study Time

These are a few of the songs I constantly listen to while studying.
Most of them are the top played on my iTunes.
Told you I loved soundtracks.

-Rebecca

1] The Princess Pleads For Wallace's Life - James Horner; Braveheart

2] Message For The Queen - Tyler Bates; 300

3] Roxane's Veil - Vangelis; Alexander

4] I Will Remember You Still - Mists of Avalon
The video has NOTHING to do with the movie, but I couldn't find a better video.

5] Evacuating London - Harry Gregson-Williams; The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

6] Anne Dreams Of Her Childhood - Trevor Morris; The Tudors - Season Two

7] Earth - Hans Zimmer; Gladiator

8] Goodbye My Love - Tyler Bates; 300

9] For The Love of a Princess - James Horner; Braveheart

10] Light of Life (Ibelin Reprise) - Harry Gregson-Williams; Kingdom of Heaven

11] Praan - Garry Schyman
This video is where I first heard the song. Amazing.

12] Latika's Theme - A.R. Rahman; Slumdog Millionaires

13] The Ride of the Rohirrim - Howard Shore; The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers

14] Kisses and Cake - John Powell; P.S. - I Love You

15] Only the Beginning of the Adventure - Harry Gregson-Williams; The Chronicles of Narina: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

16] Sibylla - Harry Gregson-Williams; Kingdom of Heaven

17] Fill My Heart - Two Steps From Hell

18] Air - Joshua Bell & Hans Zimmer; Angels & Demons

19] My Face In Thine Eye - Anne Dudley; Tristan & Isolde

20] The Vote - James Newton Howard; The Village

21] The House of Healing [ft. Liv Tyler] - Howard Shore; The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King Extended

No comments: